Tomlyn Tirfectant Disinfectant will eliminate 99.9 percent of viral bacterial and fungal pathogens in just a few minutes!
Tomlyn Tirfectant Disinfectant is biodegradeable and multi-action formula controls parvovirus, foot and mouth disease, rabies, and more. Tirfectant Disinfectant has a pleasant citrus scent.
This inexpensive 10 lb. container makes up to 123 gallons.
Trifectant is effective against numerous microorganisms affecting animals; viruses, gram positive and gram negative bacteria, fungi (molds and yeasts), and mycoplasma.
Efficacy was determined in the presence of hard water and organic material. Trifectant passes the AOAC germicidal and detergent sanitizer test and a concentration of 0.5% (1:200) in the presence of 200 PPM hard water. Apply a 0.5% solution for routine sanitation.
1. Remove all animals and their food from the premises, trucks or other vehicles, coops, crates or other enclosures.
2. Thoroughly clean all surfaces with soap or detergent and rinse with water.
3. Saturate surfaces with the recommended disinfecting solution for a period of 10 minutes.
4. Ventilate buildings, cars, boats, coops and other closed spaces. Do not house your pets or employ equipment until treatment has been absorbed, set or dried.
5. Thoroughly scrub treated feeding areas with soap or detergent and rinse with potable water before use.
This powder formula is easily diluted for use in manual or machine operations. Solutions are stable for 7 days.
Do not soak metal objects in Trifectant for long periods- 10 minuets is the maximum necessary contact time.
One gallon of solution is sufficient to treat 135 square feet.
Trifectant Dilution Chart Fill container with desired amount of water and add Trifectant powder to achieve recommended solution concentration.
Store in a cool, dry place in tightly closed container away from children. Always replace lid after use.